Christmas PJ Guide
I am so excited that you are apart of my Christmas PJ minis. These minis started in 2016 as way to give back to the community and help support Night Light of Tulsa by collecting toys to deserving kids. In exchange for a toy you get a sweet mini session to capture your holiday memories. So many families have made these sessions one of their holiday traditions and I could not be happier!I love seeing my littles grow over the years!
Preparing for your
What should they wear?
What do I need to bring?
The only thing that you need to bring is:
*kiddos in pjs
*wrapped toy for Night light (more info later)
*if your child needs to bring a special toy or stuffed animal to get through sessions feel free.
Where is the studio?
11905 E 90th St N, Owasso
How should I prep?
Please make sure that your little one has had a snack and isnt hungry. Also please make sure face, hands and feet are clean. I highly suggest letting them go barefoot for pics or footie pjs. No shoes will be allowed on the bed.
These are quick 15 minute sessions no matter how many littles you have. Please make sure to be here and ready to go at least 5 minutes early. These sessions are scheduled back to back all day so it is better for you to be waiting on me, than me on you. Chocolate chip cookies will also be offered during these sessions but the milk is just for show. If your child would rather have a different kind or has allergies please feel free to bring your own or skip that part.
If you read nothing else please make sure you read this part carefully. Every family needs to bring one present for a child that will be donated to Night Light Tulsa. (separate email will follow as to what gender and age you will be buying for)
When you bring your gift please make sure:
1. It is wrapped, before you come, with GOOD wrapping paper. No dollar store paper that will rip easily because they will be transported several times. Hobby Lobby paper is amazing!
2. Make sure the age and gender of who you bought for is written visibly with marker on the bottom of the present. (example: girl age 3-5)
3. Please remember who you are buying for. If something require batteries maybe add in some extra ones. Also toys with lots of pieces are not ideal.
4. The gift limit is $20. That is a direct rule from Night Light so please follow it and only one present per session to keep things fair. I know so many of you have wanted to go above and beyond for these kiddos but we have to follow their guidelines.
5. Lastly, remember that this could very well be the only present that this child gets. Think of your own child or niece or nephew, if they were only going to get one thing, what would they want? All presents need to be new, not old toys from home.
I hope that helps to answer all of your questions but if you think of anything else please don't hesitate to ask!
See you soon!!
If you have come to these minis before you know I do my absolute best to get these pictures back to you as fast as I can. That being said, with Thanksgiving the same week, please allow me up to 2 weeks to get your session back to you. When you do get your gallery you will be be able to choose 3 images, any more than 3 is just $5 each.